Thursday, February 10, 2011

Summer '10 part 14 - Bowling @ Time Square

 harris, acap, ima, awee n vos...

cont from this entry...
so, this entry its about me bowled (ade ker perkataan bowled??).  got there around 1 pm cos waiting vos at federal highway at laluan moto... cos i dont know how to get to TS... so, vos n me both naek moto... the rest naek LRT dan sebgi nyer... ade ima, acap, ezzad, awee, busu, me, n vos...





 hahaha... sy snap pics sumer tgh sibok ngan hp... =_="

we played 2 sets... i dont know how to play it... just simply play for  the sake of fun =p we really had fun time together... watched each other palying style... the most significant style of play is awee... as usual... he plays extremely... hahaha... x sah kalo x jatuh... he threw the ball smpi dyer jatuh... x balance... as for me... i threw it backward... hahaha...

 tmpt bowling kat TS

 sy mampu guner yg pink jerk =p

kami...

so, after that, we planned to go to watch movie... but i have to return home early cos ive to go to Johor Bahru that night together with my family... so, went back home alone... cant find where i parked my motor.... hek2...  then when already found it, thank God i didnt get lost on my way back home... just follow my instinct... =p

 awee style of play... =p

 ezzat style of throwing... hek2...

kami yg putih~ =p

i guess ill stop type now... ill cont to post about my holiday in JB on other entry... take care...

1st set: Ezzat (92), Ima (46), Acap (79)

Vos (113),Wee (90), ajiz (58), Harris (111)

2nd set:  vos (121), wee (128), ajiz(70)(yeahh i improved my score =p) harris (91)

ezzat (109), ima (32), acap (80)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages