Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer '10 Part 26 - Kepelbagaian...

 makan2 at uptown kota... after that k in muntah2 cos mkn yong tau fu tu... hahahha...

continue from the previous post...

helloooooo... monin guys... how r u hv guys been doing??? me?? im just woke up... microb oh microb... cepat lah habis... in damn tired... anyway, not much i want to say in this entry... cos this is about the 9th week im in malaysia during my last year summer hol...  hmmm... thats all... hahaha... seriously i got nothing to say... bye~ =p

 ABC for me ^_^

 k in makan sampai muntah >_<

 harmonica performance in Summit...

 walk2 with abg pin at summit...

 with help of abg pin, i bought my own lappy... yeayyyy ^_^

 break the fast at Strawberry Field Cafe at Taipan...

 kurma @ dates...

 choc banana shake..

 watermelon kot... luper dh...

 ermmm forgot what is it called... huk2..

 nyum2...

 side dish...

 desert: banana split... rebut2 mkn... hahahahaa.... ^_^

 cut my hair... preparing to fly back to moscow =(


 break fast on the dining table in my house (my family n i rarely eat on dining table) i think this time, in that house only my mom n me... the rest all went out... break thir fast with friends...

 the coconut tree in front of my house...

 mariam the witch with her broom....

 2 months in malaysia but practice only 1 song... tu pon x master lagi... kes pemalas nyer psl =p

 hahahah... this time i went out to break the fast with abg fairuz at tasik s alam... 

abg fairuz.. took this pic from his fb... =p

 khellllllllll...

 hek2... ^_^

 ermmm choc indulgence kot...

 forgot what is it called... this time i went out to break the fast with khairil at secret recipe... plus celebrate his birthday...

arel...

 fries with melted cheese... sorry i didnt took pics of our main course... too hungry i guess... =p

 amputated grasshopper...

 the next day~ natures are cruel =p

ai~ ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages