Wednesday, November 24, 2010

6th Trial - Sponge Cake

 Sponge Cake with Chocolate Icing

yesterday... since dont have therapy class, i decided to bake some more... at first, i thought i just want to bake banana cake... but then, i look at my recipe book n came across the sponge cake recipe... so just browse thru the ingredients n luckily i hv all of it... then i grab all the things n start mixing...

 just got out from oven...

cover it with choclate...

lately ive been baking quite frequently... maybe got too much free time i guess... even my sister ask me that why i hv soo much free time... hehehe... the secret is.... must know how to manage time properly... then u'll feel that u have a lot of free time... hehehe... skema x??? nk muntah lak ttiber... =p

 cut-cut again... =p

really testing my patience to deco like this... even "dyer" sabar ngan ke focusan sy... hee... sori wat awak2 tertugu2 yer... ^_^

this time the sponge cake it is ok-ok... normalno... my sponge cake not soo "sponge" i dont know how to make it more softer like sponge... maybe i need to beat more or less... i dont know... still lot more too learn...

original sponge cake... i dont hv pandan essence or coffee...

i dont like to see my cakes naked =p so thats y at least i'll wear them with somthing decent.... hek2... the easiest is choclate icing... thats y ull see that most of my cake with choc topping...  hmmm... i think ill stop now... mater cam dh tertutup2... nite2 kgkwn...

one for u... n all for me... yeeeehaaa....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages