Thursday, February 17, 2011

Summer '10 Part 16 - Danga bay

 hahah... lampu dh rosak x nk betul kan... sengal...

continue for the previous entry...

so, that night we went to danga bay... just walk2 there... window shopping... n as usual my anak2 buah cant behave... they run here n there... n make noise... but i dont care... just let their mother take care of them... i just walk far either back or infront... hahaha...

 kids~

 3 dara...

ask abu tu snap pic for me... that minddle guy is my 3rd sister's husband... ejat namer dyer...

so, after tiring walk, we ate steamboat near the Pantai Lido... we ordered mee sup, tauhu bakar, rojak petis n cucuk2... n eat puas2... mak belanja sumer... yeeehaaa.... ermm... aper agy ek nk ckp... tu jerk lah kot... ill tell u more on my next entry... take care... daa...

 bnyk choices... tu baru satu van... ade dlm 10 van kalo x silap...

 rojak petis... ni super pedas...

 tauhu bakar yg pedas tp sedap... nyum2...

 cucuk2.. =p

mee sup...


so, below r the pics of the cake that i made recently... its snickers cheesecake... it taste not as good as my 1st cheescake... i used waffer as the base... i guess it taste better with biscuits... not waffers... plus, my cake lack of sugar... because i just used my instinct to measure the amount of sugar.... hahaha... anyway, learned my mistakes n next time i make the same cake, insyaAllah will be better... =)

 snickers cheescake...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages