Sunday, February 13, 2011

Summer '10 Part 15 - Jay Bee (Johor Bahru)

 yg kanan skali tuh budak sesat.... =_="

 adek allel n adek ariff...

ok continue from the previous entry...

so, i went back to my hometown in JB... together with my mother, my 2nd brother (abu) n my 2nd sister (kak in) n her children... we stayed in my 3rd sister house (jaja)... so, i met my nephews n niece... as usual they all soo naughty... padan muker kene cubit pipi kuat2 dr pok cu dyer... hek2...

 amat.. baru blk dr skolah...

 adek allel yg tomei~

 anak2 buah ku yg sgt nakal...

 ayu..

so, firstly we went to angsana... its hv been a quite a while i didnt go there... many childhood memories there in Angsana... when i was a kid i always go to angsana to play video game... went with my bother... my brother play CD game while i only affort to play the tape game... didnt get as much money as my brother from my mother cos i still in kindergarten... hehehe... then me n my brother also hv our own Tamiya car... he likes to improvise his car while i prefer mine to be original...  play in the small tract... n still remeber that my car was hit by a super fast kereta tamiya... n my car was tercampak out of track... n something broken... n i cried that time... =p

 haaa... mee rebus... our favourite n must eat when we go to JB...

 rojak aper ntah namer dyer nih...

otak2 yg sodapp...

i also celebrate my millenium there in angsana... still remember all the memories... yeah i lived in jb from 6 months old untill 10 years old...
anyway, back to main story, usually when we go to angsana, the main thing me n my family must do is makan at the food court... hahaha... eat the wan tan mee... that was my mothers favourite... as for me, i eat anything... hek2... =p

 makan2 @ angsana smbil cuci mater... hek2... =p
amat garuk muntut~ =p

 darjah 1 hingga drjah 4

 Sekolah Kebangsaan Pengkalan Rinting... (1997-2000)

then, after sick of babysitting all my nieces n nephews while their mother busy shopping, we went back home.. pass my old school... n went to eat goreng pisang at jalan pisang... the best thing about goreng pisang in johor is, its sauce... cos its kicap pedas n masin... really sedapp... kat s alam they only provide the tomato sauce... i do eat it anyway... hek2... k lah.. ill cont later... daaa...

pisang goreng.. ehhh... goreng pisang... ehh.. ntah... =p yg pnting ade kuah kicap tuh...

x baper menarikk... yekkk....

1 comment:

  1. wah...
    dah change ur main pic..
    so nice.
    btw amek kat egypt ek..

    ReplyDelete

Pages